An EB-5 investment visa is different than other types of visas available in the United States. The EB-5 visa is an opportunity for foreigners to obtain a green card, and eventual citizenship in the United States, based on an investment in job creating projects in the US. Congress created the fifth employment-based preference (EB-5) immigrant visa category in 1990 for high net-worth foreigners seeking to invest in a business that will benefit the U.S. economy and create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers. The basic amount required to invest is $1 million US dollars, although that amount is reduced to $500,000 if the investment is made in a high unemployment area.
There are projects around America that work with EB-5 investors to build jobs and the economy for US citizens. An EB-5 Regional Center investment allows a foreign national and family to live, work, travel or study anywhere in the U.S. they choose. An EB-5 visa is a path to residency or citizenship that can be more expeditious than other visa programs that suffer from quotas and waiting lists.
The immigration services specific to the EB-5 process include:
- USCIS residency filings and case management
- Due diligence and qualifications
- Introductions and vetting of EB-5 projects
- Analyzing sources and path of funds for project
- Preparing and filing I-525 Petitions, DS-230 Petitions, and I-485 Petitions
- Preparation and filing of I-924 Exemplars and Amendments
- Case management technology to quickly and accurately expedite your case
And of course, all our services are by attorneys and legal professionals who deliver expert immigration, expedited. Contact us for more information on investing in America and your future in the US.